$690,000 in Donations Cap Off A Great Year
July 16, 2017
2021-2022: The year Ahead
July 6, 2021
Best Wishes For The Christmas Break
December 19, 2017
One Of Our Busiest Meetings
August 2, 2018
The club meets fortnightly for face-to-face club meeting. See the Calendar for details.
We continue to hold the Capital Region Farmers Market every Saturday morning at EPIC.
If you’d like to attend our club meetings, please get in touch.
President, Rob Woolley, is contactable on 0409 549 485
- World Bee Day 2023May 22, 2023 | Farmers Market
- Medical Aid to Solomon IslandsMay 10, 2023 | International
- Coitapa School Timor LesteOct 18, 2022 | International
- Annual Report 2021-2022
- Hall Working Bee
From Our Farmers Market
- Producer in Focus – Terra Preta TrufflesCanberra is abuzz with excitement as the highly anticipated truffle season kicks off, and at Market, we are thrilled to shine the spotlight on this month's Producer in Focus: Terra Preta Truffles. Recently, we had the pleasure of sitting down with Terra Preta to delve into the captivating world of truffles.
- What’s in Season – Pumpkins and PotatoesPumpkins and potatoes are essential ingredients found in kitchens across the globe. Their reliable texture and incredible versatility, coupled with their abundant nutritional benefits, have made them incredibly popular choices for incorporating vegetables into meals effortlessly.