The club meets fortnightly for face-to-face club meeting. See the Calendar for details.
We continue to hold the Capital Region Farmers Market every Saturday morning at EPIC.
If you’d like to attend our club meetings, please get in touch.
President, Rob Woolley, is contactable on 0409 549 485
- Continued Support for the Rotary FoundationJun 13, 2022 | Foundation
- COVID Lockdown ChallengesNov 1, 2021 | Farmers Market
- Sensory Walk in HallOct 28, 2021 | Hall
- Lockdown 2021 Food Relief
- Mobile Kitchen for Canberra PCYCOct 14, 2021 | Youth & Vocational
From Our Farmers Market
- Producer in Focus – Nonna Maria’s PastaPasta is more than just a food. It's a culinary sensation. This humble dish has transcended cultures and cuisines, evolving into countless variations that offer something for everyone. And there’s no one that knows more about pasta than our producer in focus, Nonna Maria’s Pasta.
- What’s in Season – CornCorn is the third largest plant-based food source in the world and grown on nearly all continents. Its light and sweet flavour make it a versatile and delicious option to a range of dishes. There are endless possibilities to enjoy corn, whether you prefer to BBQ, boil, or dry it to create your own homemade […]